The New Citroën Berlingo Van meets the needs of professionals by offering different sizes, cabins, fittings. It now works even harder with two new versions in the commercial range: Worker and Driver.
Contract Hire Offer: Berlingo Van BlueHDi 75 manual M650 Enterprise from £216/month + VAT - 36 month contract - initial payment of £1,297.50 + VAT
10,000 miles per annum
A version named "Worker" for professionals transporting equipment and people around all types of difficult terrain:
• Extenso (R) cabin: 3 seats in the front, a mobile office and increased modularity to manage long loads.
• Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist, raised ground clearance (+ 30mm), large wheels (690mm) with Mud & Snow tyres for more traction.
• A payload increased to 1,000kg, enhanced LED lighting, mid-height securing rings for convenience.
The "Driver" version, specially designed for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or numerous deliveries in urban areas.
• Driving comfort: seats with lumbar adjustment
• Acoustic enhancements for a more refined driving experience
• Helpful driving aids including Surround Rear Vision
• 8 inch colour touchscreen with Citroën Connect Nav and DAB radio
This version provides added well-being and practicality for everyday efficiency.
Performance has been upgraded through the combination of the new lightweight EMP2 platform and latest- generation fuel-efficient engines with low CO2 emissions.
New Berlingo Van is available with:
• Award winning PETROL versions, a PureTech 110 S&S 6 speed manual
• 4 DIESEL versions: BlueHDi 75 manual, BlueHDi 100 S&S manual, BlueHDi 130 S&S 6 speed manual and BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 Auto
The latest generation of EAT8 "Efficient Automatic Transmission" 8-speed automatic gearbox offers real driving pleasure over long distances as well as on multiple daily journeys.
If you would like to explore the Citroën Berlingo in more detail, please speak to the expert commercial vehicles team at our dealership in Warrington. You can enquire online or by phone to arrange a test drive.
Take a closer look by using our interior and exterior tours