The all-new Toyota Yaris Cross compact SUV made its online debut on 23/4/2020. Originally scheduled to be revealed at the Geneva Motor Show in March before the world went into crisis.
The Yaris Cross draws on Toyota's strong heritage of advanced hybrid technology, small car design and SUV engineering. Our new B-SUV has been designed and developed for Europe to specifically meet the requirements of our customers. The car will be built at Toyota Motor Manufacturing France (TMMF) from 2021, alongside the New Generation Yaris.
Key product features:
◦ Powered by the new 1.5 litre, 4 Generation Hybrid engine found in New Generation Yaris, which is responsive & efficient.
◦ Built on the new GA-B vehicle platform ensuring a high level of body rigidity and a well-balanced chassis, making the car responsive and agile.
◦ The new platform has the same 2,560mm wheelbase as New Generation Yaris but is 240mm longer overall, offering more interior space.
◦ Ground clearance is 30mm higher and the vehicle is taller and wider overall – by 90mm and 20mm respectively.
◦ Yaris Cross will combine stylish design and the practical package required from a B-SUV, including features such as 40:20:40 folding rear seats.
The vehicle will be available in both FWD and AWD-i.