In Control - on or off-road
Towing your equipment, avoiding potholes, battling rain, snow and ice – no other SUV can offer the new Land Cruiser Commercial’s unique combination of on-road dynamics and off-road performance. Still offering the legendary ability to overcome the roughest off-road terrain and bring you back safely but with the added practicality of a commercial vehicle.
The Short Wheel Base option is available for £27,546 (excl. VAT) and the Long Wheel Base for £28,509 (excl. VAT).
The Land Cruiser Commercial mixes functionality, craftsmanship and attention to detail. Boasting a spacious loading area with a rubber lined rear floor tray for a robust solution to your transportation needs. The bulkhead and mesh hatch offers extra loading space if required and easy access to the back of the vehicle.
Unrivalled source of strength
The new Land Cruiser Commercial is powered by a 2.8 l D-4D turbo diesel available only with manual transmission. The 2.8 D-4D engine features an electronically controlled, common-rail type fuel injection system that achieves higher pressure and more advanced injection pressure control.
Utility standard equipment
- 17” steel wheels
- Smart Entry & push button start
- Front and rear LED Daytime running lights, front fog lights
- Automatic (halogen) headlights
- Heated power-adjustable door mirrors
- Active Traction Control (A-TRC)
- Tyre Pressure Warning System (TPWS)
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC)*
- Black roof rails
*Only available on long wheel base
Engine and bodystyle availability
- Short Wheel Base & Long Wheel Base
- 2 Seat only
- Manual only
- Cruise control
- Manual air conditioning
- Manual height-adjustable driver's seat with lumbar support
- Reclining and sliding front seats
- Colour 4.2" TFT display
- Radio with CD player
- Bluetooth, Aux and USB
Load space (L)
|Land Cruiser Commercial LWB Man
|Land Cruiser Commercial SWB Man
*Range based on min and max Kerb weight