Key Customer Benefits
2 years’ Toyota roadside assistance included (equivalent AA cover is £144/year, so a comparable value is £288 for 2 years).
2 MOTs included, incl. failure cover (equivalent value at least £110).
Peace of mind for two years, for the cost of one.
Repairs carried out by Toyota trained technicians, using genuine Toyota parts.
- If a part suffers a sudden mechanical or electrical failure we will cover the cost of repair.
- The vehicle must be under 12 years old and 100,000 miles at point of sale.
- We only asks that you bring your car back in for servicing every 12 months or 10,000 miles (which ever comes first).
- The customer receives 24 months cover or 30,000 miles – which ever comes first.
- The claim limit of the policy is the Current market value of the vehicle.
- Includes the cost of 2 x MOT Test (not including the cost of a re-test)
MOT test cover is included in your warranty. Should your vehicle fail its annual MOT, the failed components will be repaired or replaced. We will pay for the test fee and you just need to pay the first £10 of the repair.
But what is covered?
- All front, side and rear lamps including direction indicator lamps, fog lamps, hazard warning lamps and number-plates
- Illumination lamps;
- All rear facing reflectors;
- All lighting control switches
2-4-1 can be purchased whilst the vehicle is still in manufacturers warranty.The vehicle must be serviced within manufacturers recommendations.
All pre existing faults must be rectified prior to policy start date.
Servicing must be up to date, prior to policy start date.